- To be a link and provide a guideline for Multimedia and Graphic designers, including students, to
exchange multimedia and computer graphic knowledge. The initial focus will mainly be in Thailand
and in the near future, with our neighboring countries such as Malaysia and Singapore.
- To support the Multimedia and Graphic Design market in Thailand in order to compete with the rest
of the world.
- To build, develop and launch Multimedia and Graphic skills of Thai industries on the global stage.
Computer Graphic Plus Magazine is a magazine for multimedia and graphic designers as well as students and individuals who exercise creative thinking , have a great interest in new age arts and digital generation. In other words “Computer Graphic”.
Computer Graphic Plus Magazine will provide the idea, the creation and art works of famous designers in Thailand as well as designers from other countries. This is featured in the most important aspect of the magazine, CG. Represent. Every issue’s cover page is an exclusive artwork specially designed by the artist/group of artists in CG. Represent.
“Student portfolio” will be the stage for all the students to show off their works. It is a good opportunity for them to display and promote their work to the public. This will encourage and expand the creative thinking and imagination of Thai students to compete with students of other countries.
“Features” will provide all the latest news, topics and useful information that relate to this multimedia industry with in-depth analysis, comparing the pros and cons of the topic discussed for the benefit of the readers.
The ‘tutorial’ feature in Computer Graphic Plus Magazine, covers areas from the world’s most famous programs for Multimedia and Graphic Designers such as Macromedia Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Maya, 3Dsmax, etc. for readers to acquire all new tips and techniques that can be used in their works.
- Multimedia and Graphic designers,
- Students pursuing their career in areas of multimedia,
- Graphic designers who are interested in the new trend and style of computer graphics in Thailand and all around the world.
Book stored in Thailand;
- Faster Books [on BTS ]
- Dok-Yah book store
- Chulalongkorn university book center
- Se-ed book
- Nai-Inn Book store
- The Book chase
- Kinokuniya book store
- Net design graphic design school (www.netdesign.ac.th)
- Zla design school (www.z-la.com)
- Du-mon design school (www.dumon-vfx.com)
- I-stored (Faculty of Architecture; Rangsit University)
- U-stored (¤³ÐÊ¶Ò»ÑµÂ¡ÃÃÁÈÒÊµÃì ÁËÒÇÔ·ÂÒÅÑÂÃÑ§ÊÔµ)